It is essential for both start ups and established companies to comply with the the administrative obligations placed on companies in terms of the Companies Act, 2008, as failure to do so may lead to fines, compliance notices, or de-registration of the business itself. It goes without saying that compliance will not only avoid any sanctions imposed on the company by organs of state, but also affect the way in which the company is viewed by shareholders, investors, clients, and other stakeholders.
PJD Inc offers a wide range of services, which may be tailored to suit the size,requirements, industry, and budget of the particular business. Such services may be ad hoc or full appointment as company secretary for the company. In addition to the administrative tasks required of a company secretary, PJD Inc will also advise on corporate governance as required.
- Filing of annual returns
- Minuting meetings
- Attending to compliance notices
- Claiming confidentiality of annual financial statements with the Companies & Intellectual Property Commission
- Attending to disputes in the Companies Tribunal
- Issuing and endorsing share certificates where necessary
- Director appointments and removals
- Establishing and de-registering companies
- Updating partnership agreements as the partnership develops, etc